Monday, December 3, 2012

AP Breakfast on Saturday, Dec. 8th



Ms. Carlson's Breakfast Potatoes

 

Reminder: High Protein Breakfast from 8-8:45.  My Treat! 

Scrambled Eggs with Portuguese Sausage
 



Yogurt and Muffins

Dear Class,

I am looking for a few extra items:

  • Paper plates (50)
  • Forks (50)
  • Spoons (50)
  • Napkins (50)
  • Chilled Juice Boxes (50)
  • Water Bottles (50)
If you can, please sign-up to bring an item noted above and post how many you can contribute.  I am anticpating 40+ students for breakfast.

But if you cannot contribute, please do not worry.  There will be other gatherings if you would like to contribute at another time.

Aloha,
Ms. Carlson

PS  Mock Exam will begin promptly at 9 a.m. and will end a little after 12 noon.

12 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Carlson,

    I can bring 50 napkins and 50 spoons.

    Sincerely,
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Casey,

      That's kind of scary. This would mean you would have to be pretty close to being on time if anyone wanted yogurt or needed to wipe their face,

      Ha! Just kidding.

      Thank you for your contribution.

      Aloha,

      Ms. Carlson

      Delete
  2. Dear Ms. Carlson,

    I can bring 50 paper plates.

    Sincerely,
    Cassie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cassie,

      Thanks so much!

      See you in the morning:>)

      Sincerely,

      Ms. Carlson

      Delete
  3. Dear Ms. Carlson,

    I can bring 50 forks! :)

    Respectfully,
    Kekai Gonsalves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kekai,

      Thank you so much. See you bright and early.

      ALoha,

      Ms. Carlson

      Delete
  4. Dear Ms Carlson

    I can bring water! And a cooler for the juice!

    Sincerely
    Aj cummings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear AJ,

      Thank you for your contribution. I will make sure to pick up some cups.

      ALoha,

      Ms. Carlson

      Delete
  5. Dear Ms Carlson

    I can bring 25 cans of juice. and Lexy can bring 25 cans of juice!

    Sincerely,
    Taylor McGinnis and
    Lexy Stogner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Taylor and Lexy,

      Thanks for teaming up on this. I really appreciate it.

      Aloha,

      Ms. Carlson

      Delete
  6. Dear Ms. Carlson

    I will be able to bring forks, napkins, and water !!

    Aloha, Kelieann Nuesca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kelieann,

      I think we have everything covered. But if you do happen to bring these items, they will not spoil.

      By the way, AJ is bringing water and I think it may be in a large water cooler---I am not sure. So, perhaps some water bottles would be great so we could have them during the exam.

      Aloha,

      Ms. Carlson

      Delete